I normally don't make resolutions because I hate them and putting that title on them pretty much ruins the chance of accomplishing that goal from the get go. So I decided to make some small self-improvement goals that I can work on throughout the year and won't get too crazy about.
- At work we are doing a Biggest Loser contest and I am participating in it to help me achieve my goal of losing 20 lbs. I lost an extra 10 after I had Owen and it gave me a renewed sense of hope in my weight loss goals. I haven't been the weight I am since right after high school. I never gained a ton but I was/am bigger and I don't feel like I have ever been the weight where my body would be really comfortable. I want to be the healthiest weight for my size.
- Going along with #1, I want to start working out again. I really want to tone up. I think the reason I have lost weight is because my muscle mass is decreasing ha ha So I want to try to work out at least 3 times a week. I am planning on going tonight to get my membership reactivated!
- I want to get a good schedule for cleaning my house so that on the days I am off with the family I can fully enjoy the time we spend together.
- I want to work on teaching Lola the alphabet. She can recite it pretty well, but I want to work on her letter recognition and numbers as well.
- Work on paying down student loan debt. YAY, self-explanatory.
- I want to work on being more charitable. There is no better feeling than when you help or do service for someone else. I want to be more aware of the needs of those around me and be kinder as a whole.