Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spooky Time Activities

Last Weds I was getting ready to go to Vegas and I decided I wanted some fun, quality time with the kids.  I had been wanting to make some glitter pumpkins so I went to Michael's and got the supplies and found some fun crafts for the kids to do.  We had a great time!  I was watching cousin Millie so she got join in on the fun.

Lola making a Halloween necklace




Owen staring... he loved to play with the markers (lids on)... oh and a clean diaper ;)




Making her Halloween ornaments, with markers and glitter glue!
 

My favorite pumpkin with ombre sparkles!

 
3 more pumpkins, the big one was waiting for its 2nd coat


Lola being silly in her car with a funny smile




Owen boy looking like a model




 
That night we went to dinner with Chris' parents before I left and then we poked around the mall for a bit to get the kids out of the house and we tried the cutest hat on Owen boy!  I probably would have bought it if he would have kept the dang thing on... notice Chris holding Owen's arm down because he kept pulling it off.  What a cutie!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the glitter pumpkins!! And you are such a fun mom to do fun crafts with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat Owen tried on and those pumpkins are way cute!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails