Thursday, October 20, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

I went down to Vegas to attend my good friend Brooke's wedding... it's about dang time.  (ha ha J/K Brooke)  I drove down with my friends Ashley and Leslie and we had a great time.  We shopped, ate, played some slots, ate some more, got pedicures and relaxed.  Brooke's wedding was Saturday night and it was beautiful and a lot of fun.  It was great to get together with a good amount of my high school friends and be silly, dance and celebrate Brooke and James.  Here are some pics from my weekend.

Getting pedicures, Les was a good sport she is a month away from having her baby and was up for whatever we wanted to do!




Loved this!!




Brooke and her dad















There was dancing after the wedding dinner and ceremony, such a good time!





 

Brooke (our new friend that we met at the wedding), Ashley H., Leslie, me and Ashley A.

all of us again with the bride and Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails