I realize that I suck at blogging. Do you ever go through a blogging dry spell? Well that is what was happening to me for the last few weeks. I haven't felt like I have had any blog worthy outfits or events and I have been really lazy and/or busy at work, hence the silence on the home front. But I have gone through some of my pics for the last few weeks and realized there are a few fun things that I can share.
Owen's stern face. He does it so well. He was hanging out while I folded laundry the other day in his bumbo. He loves his bumbo, he never wants to lay down. He has to be in the middle of everything. :)
Lola loves my makeup and tries to apply it herself often. (like the time she got fingernail polish in her eye... yep that's right, that was terrible) This time she put my dark red lip stick on and when I asked to take a picture, this was the face I got, she did not want to cooperate.
Lola and I ran to the store the other day to get Cooper a little bag of dog food and Lola was adamant about carrying it to the car all by herself... and she did. She is such a strong little lady and a good helper at that. [when she wants to be ;) ]
We have had some fun things going on in the last few weeks now that I think about it. The problem is, I am terrible at taking pictures. Here is a rundown of some fun events lately:
- Had a BBQ with our friends Jon and Meagan and their cute kiddos
- Had our friends Josh and Megan over for a BBQ (they just got engaged!! We are so happy for them!)
- Went to a ReAL SL soccer game with Josh and Megan.
- Had a Payson friends get together with my ladies and our kids. We swam and had dinner at Ashley's clubhouse. It was a lot of fun!!
- Went to my grandparents house for a 4th of July BBQ, one of my favorite events of the year. Seriously, home-made rootbeer and ice cream! Plus Lesley, Jason, and McKay came and it was so great to see them!!!
- My friend Kristi is in town right now, so I got to see her yesterday and hopefully will get to see her more while she is here in Utah.
- Met my friend Angie's new baby girl!
We have been trying to enjoy the summer and our cute kids and want to take many more adventures this summer. I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. They are a blessing to us everyday and they are both in fun stages of life. I smother them with kisses daily. I know they get sick of it, but at least they are used to it right? I hope you all had a great 4th of July!!