Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photoshoot time!

My aunt Heather took some great pictures of the kids the other week, she also designed the perfect birth announcement for Owen.  I told her my ideas and she made it perfectly.  She is so talented, I can't wait to share it with you guys.  I am trying to decide whether to wait to put in on here until after I have mailed out the real ones... We shall see.  Here are the pics of my beautiful babies!


The big baby hands








Talking to Mammah


She was saying that the toy spider was scary.



Check out that pre-sneeze face


My babies are such scowlers


She loves her baby brother










Such a wise baby :)



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...so cute! I miss the little newborn cuddly stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dari he is such a handsome little man! And in some of those shots he looks like Lola!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails