Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The New Ride

I was set on the fact that we would be fine with our 2 sedans when Owen came but as the last few weeks went by we realized that our little family of 4 was way too cramped and that Chris{all 6' 9" of him} barely fit in the car with 2 carseats.  So we gave in and purchased a new, bigger car and got rid of my Hyundai.  I have been wanting a Subaru for years so I was stoked!  We got a Subaru Tribeca and couldn't be happier.  Chris is so funny, he keeps looking out the window saying, "check out that awesome ride".  ha ha  Lola says, "are we going in my new car?"  So here it is.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I can't wait to upgrade ours. No more stooping to get babies in and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I had 2 subarus for years and I totally loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails