Monday, November 1, 2010

and the winner is....

Thanks to those of you that entered and thanks for your kind words as well!  You guys are great! 
Without further ado, the winner is:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chris and Kelli Ann {aka Kelli}
{entry #3, according to Random.org}

So I would say send me your address but I totally live by you so... and I promise I didn't rig it ;) So text me and we will coordinate the headband drop off!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For the rest of you that didn't win, I wish I could just give you all one.  But I am not that rich nor do I have that much time in the next couple of days :)

But I am offering 20% to everyone throughout the rest of the week, until Sat, Nov. 6th midnight.  Just enter "giveaway" in the "notes to seller".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails