Friday, August 13, 2010

Forgiveness...

I am sure a lot of you have seen this already.  But I kept having a nagging sensation to post it.  This is something I am sure we all can learn from.  What an example this man is to all of us, as far as I am concerned he deserves to be taken straight up to heaven now, no death or anything.  He has reached his epitome, twinkling is in his future :)  I watched this and bawled uncontrollable tears.  I was truly touched to my core.  I sincerely hope that I can be a quarter as forgiving as he is at some point in this life.

5 comments:

  1. wow dari...im crying here at work too. What an amazing story. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I love this video too. I really needed it the day I watched it. What a gem of a man he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! I bawled when I watched it and when I read the talk he was mentioned in by James E. Faust. Its amazing what forgiveness can do in our lives if we allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course i cried. since Ruth was born i'v thought about what i would do if she or mike were taken from me especially now that Ashley and Ryan have lost Kingston and i just don't know if i would be able to deal the way he or they have. but i know that the Savior would be patient with me till i could.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails