Friday, July 30, 2010

Ladies with Mustaches

Last weekend Leslie and I threw Ashley a baby shower.  She had been in and out of the hospital and is since on strict bed rest.  So we weren't sure if this shower would happen, but she felt like she was up for it.  We made sure she relaxed and sat down the whole time and a friend of hers drove her down.  It was a really fun time and I believe it turned out well.  I always have so many ideas and images in my head but with time and money constraints I did what I could make myself.  Les and I made the food (with the help of my mom and sis on my part), I made the mustaches and pennant banners/pinwheels and Les put the favors together.  Thanks to everyone for coming!  Here is to Ashley keeping those babies in for as long as possible!!

 Apparently I don't know how to correctly hold my mustache...

2 comments:

  1. And I loved every minute of it! Thank you so much for doing my shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! What a nice friend to do that, it looks like it was way fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails