Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl on Camera

This lady is so funny!  Lately she has been singing "Sponge Bob Square Pants" and "I love you, You love me", the Barney song... even though she doesn't really watch that one anymore.  Last night on the way home from the in law's house she kept singing the Barney song over and over.  I thought it was so cute so I pull out the phone camera and what does she do?  She stops singing and makes her baby pose for the camera HA HA  If you listen at the first you can hear her singing then she stops and says, "cheese, baby, cheese!"  Then I have to coax her into singing so don't mind me singing with her.



I will try to upload the videos from my phone and start putting more on here.  She is a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails