Monday, August 2, 2010

People, That Happen to be Mormon

On the Coterie yesterday she brought these to my attention.  They are videos, mini autobiographies if you will, about LDS (Mormon) people- real, special, average, and extraordinary.  Every story I have heard is inspiring.  They are sweet, touching, funny, real, and I have loved everyone that I have watched. 

I think this is a fabulous way to share the gospel with people who may not know about the church or those who do and may have the wrong idea...  or really anyone.  It shows that the members are diverse, sincere, regular, red-blooded, family-oriented people like almost everyone else in this world.  Also none of them are preachy, these people tell their life stories and happen to be Mormon.

If you have the time please take a few minutes and watch one or a few of these short (most being about 2 minutes or so) videos and feel the warm fuzzies like I did.  There are some awesome stories among these people that they have chosen to highlight.  A few of my fav's are listed below.  I am sure I will come across more as I continue watching.  If you watch them, let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails