Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Think it's Time For a Sale

I am in the mood to create and have projects so....



If you have been wanting a new headband for Spring/Summer now is the time to act! How about this:


HEADBAND PRICES


  • All items $14 and up, I will sell for $10
  • All items $9 to $12, I will sell for $8
  • All clips for $8, I will sell for $5

{just enter "Spring Sale" in the "Notes to Seller" when purchasing}


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE SHOPPE


Also if you would like one of the skirts that I made for Lola and myself I would be happy to make those as well. Just email me at darisdayshoppe at gmail dot com. We can discuss size and color there. :)


SKIRT PRICES



  • Mama skirt $15
  • Baby/child skirt $10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails