Monday, February 8, 2010

Music Monday- Avi Buffalo

Avi Buffalo is made up of some great kids... no literally. The oldest member is almost 21, the rest are 18 and 19, I believe. They released a single, "What's in it For/Jessica" in December. I have a feeling that these guys will be a band to watch. If you click HERE it will take you to their website and there are more songs there. Good stuff!


"What's In It For"



Live with the little fellow himself

Avi Buffalo - "What's In It For" from elliot glass on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about spelling Harlee's name wrong. She's probably going to get that her whole life. I just wanted to separate her a little from The motorcycle so I spelled it differently. Thanks for your comment! I love music Monday, BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails