Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Imogen!!!!

I have been sucking royally at the whole "Music Monday" feature for the last few weeks. But this ought to make up for that and I promise I am back at it next week. I have had too many other "better" things to blog about on Mondays lately.

Here is this weeks gem, I don't know why I didn't talk about it sooner!!! But its
IMOGEN HEAP's new album "Ellipse".
It came out on the 24th of August and it is SUCH A GOOD ALBUM!!! You will not be disappointed. You all need to buy it asap!! :)

Here is the song, "First Train Home".



Hopefully we will get some official music videos soon!

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea she had a new album!! I am so out of it. Lily probably already thinks my music is "lame" cause I'm not up-to-date. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I'm so excited about this! I need to pull out the old albums. I've missed you imogen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Imogen Heap. I can and Do listen to hers song over and over again when I'm cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This album has been making my life. I got the bonus instrumentals disc too and it is also glorious. If you don't have it already I will let you have a copy of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have the instrumentals. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails