Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shop it to me!



There is an awesome website that I just signed up for. Here's the 411:



  • You sign-up and give them your email address

  • You tell them your favorite stores and brands and/or sizes

  • Once a week or a couple days a week {you choose the frequency} they send you and email telling you the things that are on sale, based on what you picked for your fav's and sizes!

  • Plus if you forward an email about them to your friends and they sign up for the emails, you can earn $10 gift cards to the stores of your choice!!!


It's awesome to have someone do the work for you and you get the good deals!!!! Plus I just got a Nordstrom Gift Card in the mail from them yesterday. So they are good on their word :)



Please leave your email in the comments if you want me to forward you the email from them so I get credit and then you can send it to your friends to earn a gift card too {I'll erase your email address after I read your comment, no worries}

You gotta love a GOOD DEAL!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails