Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hope

I stole this video from my friend Stephanie's blog.  I love it!  It makes me feel like in a world where there are so many bad things and injustices, there is still good and happiness.  When it comes down to it... we all have a lot in common.  This made me feel love for everyone around me no matter what, gender, race, religion, political belief, age, etc  What this world needs is more love!




Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

What does this video say to you ? :)

5 comments:

  1. Didnt you just love love love it?? I even downloaded the song! It just made my day to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...that was the cutest/tenderist/chill-provoking video! loved it. perhaps i'll post it on my blogster soon.

    you're right: what the world needs now=love sweet love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this video!!! what an incredible concept! couldnt help but smile at all the beautiful people in this video! It warms my heart! Thanks for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching that made me feel so great knowing that I am/have been involved in something so universal as DANCE! With all of the awful things going on its good to know that there is something that can unite us by putting a smile on EVERYONES face! I dare everyone out there to throw on some music and just go crazy, and when your done check the mirror to see the giant CHEESER you probably have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm going to show it to my students!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails