Monday, March 3, 2008

Yes it snowed again...

This weekend was a lot of fun! Friday night we went to the New Nervous show at Kilby Court and hung out with all our buds. I was excited because Jeanette was able to make it. Here are some pics of us goofing off while helping with the merch booth when the guys watched the other bands that were playing.


Where did my neck go and why does my face look chubby. Jeanetter is the saving grace in this pic!



Silly ladies



Friday night 3 of the guys from the band slept at our house since they were playing in Logan the next night. Saturday we took them to eat at Doug and Emmy's in Layton. I think it was a hit. We love those guys and were happy to have them stay the night.

Later that day we headed to my parents in Payson to hang out with the family. It was my mom's birthday on Sunday. Saturday night we went to eat a yummy mexican dinner with the family in Springville and Sunday we hung out and had yummy family dinner. Not to mention we got to play with my parents cute, new puppy- Andy!!! He is precious and I loved him. Cooper on the other hand, didn't quite know what to think of the little yapping and snapping pup. It was funny to watch him get mad at Andy and then turn around and do the same thing to Baby, my parents other dog ha ha Here is cute lil Andy, he is a Yorkie.



1 comment:

  1. That puppy is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Kona didn't know how to respond to Meli either...its great to see how they react to one another.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails