Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been tagged... again

How long have you and your significant other been together? Our first date was November 8, 2005 so probably since that day or a few days after :)

Who eats more? Chris but now that I am hungry all the time, I may be catching up...

Who said "I love you" first? Chris

Who is taller? Chris by almost a whole foot! YAY

Who sings better? Me but he isn't bad either

Who is smarter? We both are but in different ways and in different subjects

Who does the laundry? Usually me but he helps out sometimes too

Who does the dishes? We both do but lately I have been doing it more simce he has homework all the time.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do if you are facing the bed from the end.

Who pays the bills? I pay most of them.

Who mows the lawn? The nice lawn mowing people, our HOA pays for that.

Who cooks dinner? Me or Taco Bell or Mandarin Palace ha ha

Who drives when you are together? Both of us, we trade off

Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty darn stubborn

Whose parents do you see the most? His because they live so close

Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me but he asked if he could first ha ha He's a cutie.

Who proposed? Chris

Who is more sensitive? Me right now {not too bad though ;) } when my hormone levels are normal we are pretty even.

Who has more friends? We both have pretty braod groups of friends

Who has more siblings? Me! I have 4 and he has NONE

Who wears the pants? ha ha it depends on the day but mostly me... don't tell him...

I tag Ashley H. so she will post on her blog and Brit and any other married peeps that wanna do it!

3 comments:

  1. I just saw your comment on Melissa's blog so I had to check you out...and now I will return the favor by stalking you back...well, your blog at least.

    PS: Nice work on that queso dip

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am crazy about your jumping on the bed pics with the dog...I'm freaking out...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...You guys are cute little stalkers. You should be friends in real life, I promise you would love love each other. Let's hang out...okay go!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails