Here is Nicole with our silly Grandpa
Ava and Chase
My family :)
My "real" family. Notice RoLee not doing anything... that is the funniest part to me HA HA HA
Last night we met up with just these folks above plus Rhett's girly friend Breanne and went to Mimi's Cafe for lil Ryk's birthday. He is the cute little guy in the red, he is 11 now, our baby is getting so big! Afterward we all went to the mall so Ryker could pick out a birthday outfit. He went straight to Zumiez and found exactly what he wanted. That's my lil bro!! He looked very handsome! Chris and I got him the new FOO FIGHTERS CD and he was stoked (yes we are instilling good music into his life at an early age and I must say he is catching on well and is actually well-versed in his knowledge of music and movies for that matter) I love Ryker becuase of the following ELEVEN items for his ELEVENTH BIRTHDAY:
- He is energetic to the max.
- He can carry on a conversation with anyone.
- He has a strong lil guy testimony of the gospel and will tattle on anyone who is watching a rated R movie or doing anything questionable (can be annoying at times...)
- He loves music!
- He always has a hug and an I love you for me.
- He texts me from my mom's phone and makes sure to say "Oh and this is Ryker if you were wondering". ;)
- He will sit on the internet for hours and research new music and movies. He loves Itunes and IMDB, he will know the Producer and Director or most movies you quiz him with.
- He is smart and does well in school.
- He is whitty and can make people laugh with his humor.
- He is the baby of the family and is spoiled to death.
- He is a future director and makes homemade videos starring his big bro RoLee and the Robison's (the neighbors). He likes making action movies and loves using humor in them as well. He is getting better at switching camera angles during a scene even though he is filming with only one camera.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER, I LOVE YOU!!