Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good Times and Good Friends

Last night I went out to dinner with Ashley and Madalyn. We used to live together in Old Mill back in 03-04 I believe it was. Ash and I have been friends forever but Mad, we met when we moved in. I love her! She has proven to be a friend I will stay in touch with forever.

We met at Iggy's in downtown Salt Lake, ate and chatted and decided when we were done eating that the night should not end yet. So we went to the Gateway and browsed and talked. We ended up at Barnes and Noble where Mad told me I had to buy "Good In Bed" by Jennifer Weiner. It is her favorite book and I told her she HAD to start reading the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer. So we swapped ideas for good books and I am enjoying what little I have read so far :) It was fun for the 3 of us to reminisce about the old days and funny stories we hadn't heard in years. Those really were some of the funnest years of my life and I have these ladies to thank for some of that. These girls are both fabulous and I am glad to have them in my life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we got together! We really should do it more often. It was so good to see you, and you always look so damn cute! I hope you like the book, you'll have to let me know for sure! Love Ya Darf!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails