Wednesday, August 1, 2007

barnes and noble

Last night I told Chris we should go to Barnes and Noble because I wanted a new book. He thought that sounded fun. So we started out the night by eating at our favorite Chinese place in Layton, Mandarin Palace, it was yummy. Then we headed to Barnes and Noble. I was semi-clueless about what to get. I knew I loved the last books I read and I wanted something that would grab my attention... so long story short, the girls that worked there were clueless and I ended up browsing. Finally, with the help of Chris I found "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson. So I now have a new Vampire book to indulge in!




My second choice is completely opposite ha ha It shows that there are many facets to my personality. :) I got "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. Because it looked fun and I can relate in a very small sense... I love to shop!


I read a little bit of both last night and am excited to see what I think about both of them.

Overall it was a fun night! Chris got a book too but I can't remember the name of it... oops.

1 comment:

  1. Darf- I have a couple of the Shopoholic books. She has like several different scenarios, you should look at them all. They aren't my Fav, but they are fun to read! Hope you Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails