Friday, July 20, 2007

Today is the day...

...that I go to girls camp.... I head up after work. I am excited. But am ready to just have the dang thing over with. It has been stressful but I mostly just want to sleep in my nice comfy bed by my cute hubby. Oh well, one night won't kill me and I keep telling myself that when I get up there I will have fun! :)

This week has been pretty mellow. I mostly just relaxed, read, and watched movies. We were gonna go to a show last night but we decided not to because we would have to drive seperate and we have both seen Fiery Furnaces before... I am kinda sad we didn't go because it was free and it would have been nice to get out. But no regrets.

So everyone wish me luck tonight and hopefully we can get everything clean tonight so we can leave first thing tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails