Monday, February 27, 2012

Music Monday- Bombay Bicycle Club

Here is another one of those bands that caught my attention right away.  I was telling Chris yesterday that the first time I heard this album I was in shock because I kept thinking, "I love this song" over and over and on the first listen through, that is a rarity!  Bombay Bicycle Club is exactly down my alley and I haven't been able to stop listening to this album for the past couple of weeks.  Especially the album, "A Different Kind of Fix".  I wanted to share a couple different songs because there are so many I love.  These guys reside in what I like to call "my genre".  I have told you about it before.  Love, love, love!!!





This video is cute, older people over-load!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails