Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm still alive

We have been very busy at work lately and with the holiday and what-not I have gotten behind.  We had a great Thanksgiving beside the fact that poor Lola had the flu so Chris opted to stay home (at my parent's house) with her while we went to G &G B's house for some good food!  My awesome uncle and cousin volunteered to take Chris's food to him in Payson before we were ready to head back and so he got some adult interaction that day as well. ;)

That night my mom, Nic, Janelle (my bro's GF) and I went to GAP at midnight to see if we could catch some great deals.  Well, it wasn't as good as last year's sale (read: 50% off everything) but they did have a bunch of stuff for 40% and some for 20% and even less for 60% off.  I got the kids some great stuff but nothing for me or Chris.  It was fun and ended up being worth it but not as awesome as the year before.  Later that day we went to lunch with my Grandma B and a couple of my aunt's at CPK, a tradition for Black Friday, and then we did some more shopping.  Owen boy came with us and was great!

We spent the rest of the weekend at my parent's house and had a great time!!

*****

Owen started crawling a couple of weeks ago and it is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen!  I will have to post some videos of his silly antics soon. 


Lola is loving her dance class and playing with friends lately!  She is such a big girl and is always saying the cutest and silliest things.  Today she asked,  "Why are the stars hanging on the trees?" (Christmas Trees) and I wasn't quite sure what she was asking so I said, "I don't know" and she said, "I know, it is so everyone can see them".  Yep, she is right :)

She has also been saying movie titles wrong lately like:

"Ramona and Jesus (Beezus)" 

"Barbie in the Nutcrapper (cracker)".

It makes me laugh so hard that I almost don't want to correct her.  You should hear her say "Abracadabra".  I posted that video on Facebook as well, I will have to put it on here.  She is such a joy!  I can't believe how beautiful she is.  I'm not sure where she got her beautiful facial features.  Chris might say from me (he is the sweetest) but everyone says she looks like him :)

These are some cute pics from my sis's wedding that I wanted to share.


Us with Nicole's friend Amy's baby, Brielle.  She is the cutest!  Also Brielle was crying at one point this day and Lola, out of the blue, says, "freakin baby".  Oh gees, not my proudest moment.  But it was hilarious!

This picture is Lola's personality illustrated to the T.  She loves to be the center of attention and is a little spitfire.


*****
I have been crafting a bit again and made a wreath a few days ago and love it!!


I have had a few headband orders from people I know, so it has been fun making some headbands again.  I really haven't done much with the shop since I had Owen.  I have been so busy with work and the 2 kids and I don't want to stress too much.  I told myself I would only do the shop if it fits in with my life and I still enjoy it.  So I'm not too stressed about not keeping it up to date.  But if you ever feel like  you want me to make you something, feel free to ask :)

*****

Hope you are all doing well!!  I will try to get some more fashion posts up soon. (if anyone wants them...)  I feel like Pinterest has opened up a new realm of opportunities for what is in my closet!! I don't feel the need to shop as much (did I just say that?!) because I find a cute outfit on there and can recreate it from clothing I already have.  Pinterest= a Godsend.

2 comments:

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails