Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Princess and her Prince

This girl has a few best friends but I dare say this little guy may be her favorite.  He is my aunt's little boy and Lola tells me on a regular basis that her is "her Prince".  {She says baby Owen is too, which darn near melts my heart right out of my chest.}  These two little ones have so much fun together and love one another a lot.  They put "my" in front of each others names- he calls her "my Lola" and she says the same about him.  At my sister's wedding, in the summer, my aunt to took a bunch of pictures of these two BFF's and I died when I saw how cute they were, so here are a few of my favourites!















and last but not least, a pretty darn cute photo, considering the crazy little ones are both smiling and cooperating!!  I love how excited Owen is, he is such a happy guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails