Monday, November 7, 2011

An Outfit To Share- #11 (Halloween)

{Sorry these next few posts are catch-up on Halloween stuff, I was busy last week and didn't finish and publish, so here they are :) }


Nothing special but I wanted to tie in the Halloween colors.  I REALLY wanted to dress up but didn't want to be the only one... I am a sissy.  But I have decided that next year I am going to set up a costume contest and make people dress up.  Because I know more folks would if they knew they wouldn't be alone :)


 

Details-
Orange long-sleeve shirt- ModBod Outlet
Striped Shirt- Forever 21
Cardigan- Motherhood Maternity (don't laugh... I need a new black cardigan)
Black Pants- Urban Outfitters
Belt and Shoes- Nordstrom
Necklace- H & M

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love the stripes, and the orange! Oh, and don't worry, I'm still wearing some of my maternity clothes too, because they were too cute to just put away!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails