Monday, October 10, 2011

Music Monday - New Feist

I'm sure you all are aware but last week Feist came out with a new album last week and so far so good.  I can't say I love it yet, but I am sure it will grow on me with time.  However, one song I did love right away- "The Bad in Each Other".  I am having a hard time finding the full song on a video to share so I got this album preview on youtube and it gives you a 30 sec preview of each song. {My fav one is the first song.}  Also if you go to her website you can stream 4 of the new songs and I believe will let you download one song as well.  You just have to sign up for her mailing list.  I love her beautiful voice and my favorite is when her songs get more folky and earthy.... good stuff.  Here is the preview, go buy the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails