Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lagoon

Our work took us to Lagoon over the weekend and items so much fun!!! Lola did great on the rides this year so that made the experience more pleasant, plus I asked my friend Kate if she wanted to come and she brought her cute daughter Sophie with her. Her hubby was working so he couldn't make it. I noticed that Kate cleverly didn't send me any of the pics with her in them... You are in trouble Kate! But thank you for playing photographer while we were there, we were so glad that you and Sophie could come with us!!!!





Lola also got to go on a ride with her friend Aiden, my friend Jess's boy.  Too cute!


The Terror ride


 

Yes we took Owen ha ha  Can you see the tiny guy sitting next to Chris, how precious is baby O in this pic?!











































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (pictures posted through Blogpress suck, I may need to swap them out with ones from my computer... boo)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love Lagoon! Wish we could have gone! Looks like you guys had loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails