Monday, August 1, 2011

Twilight Concerts- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes

Last Thursday was ESATMZ's (I've only typed it once and already I'm sick of typing it. I get sick of saying it too and just call them Edward Sharpe... lazy, yes? But why do you need a name that is that blasted long?! At any rate-) It was part of the Twilight Concert Series, which I linked in the post below. We went with our friends Kelli and Chris and we had a blast! We stopped at the Thai food and Island food booths before and grabbed some grub, we then claimed our piece of grass and sat down to eat and enjoy the evening. It is super hot and sunny until around 9pm but then it gets perfect outside. We saw a bunch of friends that we haven't seen in a while and enjoyed relaxing and listening to some FREE music!! SLC is so great for providing such an awesome concert series for free every summer. I am always excited to find out the line-up and each year I am impressed. My mother-in-law said that on the news they were estimating that close to 40,000 people were there!!  It is exciting to just be there :) We still have a few more on our list of "want to see's", so the Twilight Concert updates will continue. In the meantime here are some fun pics and a short video of the song that everyone knows- (at least I hope you do) "Home".

Nick, Chris and I

Kelli and Chris

Me and Kelli





1 comment:

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails