Monday, May 30, 2011

Music Monday- {new} Bon Iver

Oh BON IVER... I have not been able to stop listening to this album!!!  It is so serene, yet igniting- I get so excited when I listen to it even though it is a calming style of music.  The new album is beautiful, so far I am really loving the tracks 'Perth' and 'Minnesota, WI', but I honestly love the whole CD.  The new album is self-titled and *officially* comes out on June 21st, which is why I had such a hard time tracking down the song that I wanted to share with you, 'Perth'.  CLICK HERE to go to the website that has the MP3 player on it, I promise it is worth the jump.  However, you can buy the single 'Calgary' now on itunes and the player for that song is below.  I don't love this song as much as the one I linked but it is very good as well.

1 comment:

  1. Dari!
    How you doin'? I hope you're doing well!
    I don't comment enough on here..but I just love your blog! Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute and I absolutely love that you do music mondays. :)
    Tell your fam HI from me, and hopefully we'll see you soon! I need to see your little ones!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails