Monday, May 2, 2011

Music Monday- Mogwai

Today we are talking about MOGWAI, in honor of their concert that Chris and I will be attending tomorrow night!!! YAY!!  This band is so intense and musical and moving, they are from Glasgow and are pretty much fantastic.  I have never seen them live but Chris assures me that this is not a show I will want to miss.  I am stoked, to say the least.  It is amazing how music, even without words, can evoke so much emotion.  This video is worth a watch... it gives me chills, what a talented bunch of musicians.  Chris says they bring it and they bring it LOUD, so the earplugs are packed and we are psyched!  Here are the details if you would like to attend and if you do want to go- let's meet up!! 

Here is a song from their 2008 album, 'The Hawk Is Howling' called 'I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails