This girl is a fiesty, spunky, independent, silly, fun, sometimes moody gal. She is really learning a lot about life right now, I can just see it in the way she interacts with people and handles life. She is so sweet but can be such a stinker too. I love her to pieces however sometimes I want to send her on a vacation to her grandparents house for a few days ha ha But man is she cute!
- She is so intelligent and sometimes I forget that she isn't even 3 yet! Here are some of the funny things she has been saying lately.
- She wanted to call Coraline on the phone and I told her I didn't have the number but we would find it later. So she said, "I don't have her number but I will text her. Ya I text Coraline." (oh dear)
- "Mom, your bum is big" (thanks, I am working on it ha ha).
- "Dad, you stink, you need to take a shower". If anyone is dirty, she tells them they need to take a shower.
- Anytime a Ronald McDonald commercial comes on she now says, "Mom, he's ugwee (ugly)".
- She has talked about elephants a lot lately... ?
- She thinks she can take owies off of one person and put them on another person. That is a game she plays frequently with her Pawpaw.
- When Owen is fussy she gets all worked up and says things like. "Oh buddy boy, you ok?" and "Mom, Owen's crying you need to feed him".
- After I helped her with something she said, "Xie Xie" pronounced 'sheh sheh'. Which is thank you in Chinese. (thanks Ni Hao, Kai Lan)
She is so loveable and wants me to hold her and hug her often. Which I don't mind one bit, I just think of when she gets a little bigger and doesn't want me to hold her anymore, so I will enjoy it while I can. She is growing into a beautiful little girl and I am so proud to be her mama!
|We have been trying out some new hair do's. Don't mind the laundry in the background.|
|Eating a peep in essentially one bite at Granny and PawPaw's- look at that cheek!|
|At Alysha's house (the sitter) with her daughter Bailey. Look at their cute matching dresses. I took Lola in hers and Alysha put Bailey in her matching one. Too cute! (This is from her camera phone, sorry for the quality)|