Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist

Dear Santa,

This is what I would like for Christmas, I was a really good girl this year and I also created a life... so I deserve EVERYTHING I want, right??  Well if not all of the list- I will take what I can get and at least I am blessed with family and friends :)  That is what REALLY matters.  Here is my wishlist:


Michael Kor's Madison Resin and Rose Gold Watch

Sleepy Wrap

Hunter Wellies

Beco Butterfly 2 Carrier
What items are on your wishlists?  Realistic or Not.

2 comments:

  1. My realistic Christmas: A Medela breast pump

    My Ideal Christmas: Anything more exciting than a breast pump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I hope we can find you an awesome Beco.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails