Monday, October 4, 2010

Thrifting for the bebe

Chris and I had a date night last week, we took advantage of my mom taking Lou to her house and did the things that are hard to do with her in-tow.  Such as, going out to eat at the Pizza Factory, washing and vacuuming my car (she cries during the car wash), and thrifting at D.I. and then ice cream but we can do that with Lola :)  We had a fun night and I found some adorable baby boy clothes.  It is hit and miss but I found some great stuff and Chris found some good books, as always.

Those Sailor outfits are to die for!



4 comments:

  1. Seriously?? Cutest baby boy outfit ever. I want you to hurry up and have owen so I can see pictures of him in that outfit! You should try and find a hat to go with it! Or i bet you could even make one! Man- I wish they had thrift shops as good as DI here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I'm so jealous that you get to go to the DI. I would kill to have a big DI close by. The thrift stores here are sssssooooooo lame. About the only way to get second hand stuff is from Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable, maybe I should start shopping at the DI. BTW thanks for the headband, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the DI. Glad you had some good finds... It's hit or miss there

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails