Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daris Day Shoppe Was Featured! (and a SALE)

My cute friend Jess designed for Latter-Day Woman Magazine recently and she asked me if it would be ok to feature one of my headbands in an article about hair tips.  She said she would give the shop a shout as well.  Of course I said it was fine and was excited to see the final outcome.  She just blogged about the new issue yesterday and I wanted to share it with you fine folks.  Check out the mag HERE.  It is way cute and has some awesome DIY projects and style tips as well.  Here are some screen shots of the article I am featured in.  Thanks Jess!

the full page spread {click to enlarge}
 up-close shot {click to enlarge}

I think in celebration of this cute article we should have a sale in the shop!!!  Let's say 20% off all purchases until Sunday night October 10th.  Just type "LDW" {for Latter-Day Woman} in the "Notes to Seller" and I will give you the discount via Paypal refund.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails