Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday- Imagine Dragons (local)

I heard this song on the Fork Fest compilation that I downloaded for FREE HERE.  Sadly I couldn't attend Fork Fest but the artists featured at the show are great and you should all check them out.  Especially if you are local.  There are so many great bands that are accessible to us here in Utah.  We have an abundant music scene with lots of talented bands and artists.  Here is one of them, Imagine Dragons. (It says they are from SLC some places but on Myspace it says Vegas...?)  I really like the song that was featured on the compilation.  I have listened to some more of their stuff but can't say I love it as much as this song... who knows it may grow on me.  They are touring the west coast right now so if you are over in this part of the US, check them out live!



OK BLOGGER SUCKS RIGHT NOW.  It won't paste my HTML code for the video so the song I love is "Hear Me".  Click on the link on the bands name above to go to their Myspace page and listen to it and other songs on their player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails