Monday, October 18, 2010

FALL INSPIRATIONS

I was in the mood to do another collage/wishlist.  Of course most of these things I would be too cheap to pay for, but a girl can dream.  I love this website because I feel like I am shopping but I don't have to pay for any of it!

What are some of your must-haves for FALL??
FALL 2010

FALL 2010 by darisday featuring a wool coat
Alice in Autumn Sweatercoat
$168 - anthropologie.com
Wool coat »

Chocolate & Coffee Coat
$398 - anthropologie.com
Coffee coat »

J.Crew Joey sequin-embellished skirt
$268 - net-a-porter.com
Crew skirt »

Minnetonka 403
$40 - lorisshoes.com
Minnetonka shoes »

$48 - urbanoutfitters.com


1 comment:

  1. I need lots of money immediately so I can buy everything on this list. Sigh. What a dream Fall wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails