Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bunnies and Junk

As you know {well most of you know}, I take calls from our retailers all day long. Usually it is pretty run of the mill stuff {late orders, item information, transfer to a different dept} but today my co-worker got a very funny call.
She said that she had to issue credit to a store for some toy bunnies. She said "Do you want to know why?" Of course I said, "Yes, please". She proceeded to tell me that apparently some toy bunnies that a store ordered from us for Easter were, ahem, anatomically correct...and they were all males! They weren't supposed to be anatomically correct, but they had little bunny wieners. HA HA We laughed and laughed and the first thing I said after she told me was, "I want to see those bunnies". We laughed more and another guy in our dept was wondering why so we told him and the first thing he said was, "I have to see those bunnies". We have been trying to call the store to get someone to send us a picture but have been unsuccessful so far.
The best thing about the call was that the lady who called to tell my co-worker about the bunnies kept giggling and at first said, "I can't tell you why they need credit" and then she giggled some more and said, "OK I will tell you why". Then told her what the situation was. So we all got a kick out of it and I hope you do too and beware if you shop at any of our stores and buy a bunny toy. You don't want your kids to live in fear of the Easter bunny and his little bunny buddy.

4 comments:

  1. Bunny Funny!!!!! Thats great that the lady who called wasn't mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we have one of those bunnies at our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny buddy. Ha ha. That made me laugh. That's wonderfully funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. Are you partnering with playboy?

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails