Monday, October 19, 2009

MUSIC MONDAY- PHOENIX

I have been wanting to highlight these guys for a while, but something else always comes up. Phoenix has been around for a long time and they are a very talented band. The first time I remembered hearing them was on the movie "Shallow Hal", "Too Young" from the album "United"...(2000) by the way, I love that movie and own it, you can all laugh now. I LOVED that song and I can't believe I didn't get into them more back then, coulda, woulda, shoulda...

These songs, yes I was generous and gave you 2 this week, are both from the album "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix" that came out in May.

Lisztomania




1901

Let me know what you think. Love/like/hate...

3 comments:

  1. I also love Shallow Hal and own it. One of the greats. Makes me laugh my butt cheeks off.

    I need to get Pheonix's latest. I think I say that about every artist you highlight. That's how pathetically behind I am in the music scene lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in LOVE with them for some time now. They are one of my all time favorites! I SO wish I could have seen them in concert! They kick some musical ass!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails