Thursday, October 22, 2009

If I ever see my headbands on here, I quit

So while I was perusing my google reader this morning, I came across this gem... REGRETSY. It is basically the ridiculous, ugly, crazy, and horrible things that people post on Etsy. I looked through it briefly this morning and believe me, these things are legitimately awful. I can't believe the things that people think of and post and think may actually sell. It gave me a great chuckle. Here are some examples for you!! {disclaimer: some things on the site are of a more mature nature. }
READ THE DESCRIPTIONS, THEY CAN BE THE BEST PART!
{is this real? I am scared!}

{what is this? a decoration, a toy, a Halloween decoration?}


{note the belly button through the sheer shirt, that's hot! This must be a store for overweight, gay, gentlemen}

{wow}



{you think someone would be concerned about buying the hat?!}
If you visit the site, please do share your favorite item{s} with me. This may be a new hobby of mine!! Thank you internet!

7 comments:

  1. And thank you Dari...that is a gold mine! HAHAHA, I think that just made my week that much better. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. This is my new favorite etsy store hahaha http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5457624

    ReplyDelete
  3. imagine my surprise to see the sweater i purchased last week AND the sexy v-front leopard stretch velvet pants i bought yesterday! wear them together or seperately, either way i'm the hottest chica ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious! I love finding new ways to entertain myself.

    And don't you worry. Your headbands would NEVER be on this site. Way too cute and normal looking for these cats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAAAA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa I am laughing so hard! Okay, but I secretly love the party sweater. Maybe not the sequin toucan hat, but the sweater is a yes. Your headbands are DECADES ahead of this crap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm concerned that someone is actually going to purchase the party sweater for $198.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails