Thursday, October 29, 2009

Leaves are falling

This last weekend was so much fun! We did some great autumn activities and here are the pictures to prove it!

We went to Day Farms for some pumpkin fun with Jeanette and Jesse. We went on a hay ride as well and Jnut shared the story about the woman that worked there taking a pic of all of us and she called Lola a boy and kept referring to her as "big guy". Wasn't the pink cardigan and flower shoes and beautiful face a girl giveaway? That is why the smiles are so big in the pic below. {I stole these from Jeanette's blog since I haven't been on computer at home all week since poor Chris is a homework maniac!}



Later that night we went to dinner and to the ReAL Salt Lake soccer game with Chris' parents. It was sooo much fun! Lola loved it too. She would clap and dance and say "woo woo woo". It was adorable! Plus they won and are in the playoffs now. They have a game here on Halloween at 4pm. It is way fun, so if you are looking for something fun to do Saturday afternoon, you should go!

Lola with Granny and Papaw



We also went to my parents house. Nic and I made sugar cookies and decked out the dinner table with "Addam's Family candle holders". My mom and dad came in and laughed at the Halloween ambiance. ha ha We are funny!

Lola must be saying "Uh oh". With awesome bed head AKA Jew fro. {no offense, I love jewish people, I learned that from Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan.}

Making messes like a pro.

I am a little behind... but there is the recap.

6 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin fun. So jealous.

    Oh and omg that lady is crazy! Lola does not look like a boy. She must need glasses or something. Poor lady, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, thank you!! I could never get enough of Lola, so keep em coming! (PS: She is SO feminine and beautiful, I hate it when people call our little beauties BOYS!!) If I wanted to have a boy, I'd have a boy.
    PS PS: The picture of you and Lola and Chris snuggling that scarecrow is going to make for a perfect christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that picture of you and Lola out in the pumpkin patch...ok, I know I took it, but I really do adore it. Ha. SUCH a fun little outing, so glad we did it!

    I'm glad you had such a marvelous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw!! i love your blog. I have a Lola too :) my girl is 7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so glad you came down that weekend so we could spend time together. I loved making cookies with you as well! I wish we could play everyday! I love you Chris and little Lou! I just can't get enough.

    P.S.
    You were a very good support when I needed it, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails