Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Late Music Monday... Monday was too busy!

INTERPOL
From New York, New York, formed in 1998. I just love these guys and have been in the mood for them lately. They are definitely an acquired taste... I have loved these guys for years and remember seeing them at the "Curiousa" tour at Usana a few years back with my BFF Chad. Some of their songs were on our American Eagle soundtrack when we worked there, so we were excited to get to know them a little better after that. {I miss you Chad!}
Here is "Obsticle 1" from the "Turn on the Bright Lights"album-2002.

Here is "No I in Threesome" from the "Our Love To Admire" album- 2007.



1 comment:

  1. For a minute, I didn't know what to do without my music monday...but now all is well, and I can finally relax!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails