Monday, June 29, 2009

M U S I C M O N D A Y

How about something a little older... not too old, but not brand new?? Today's special is Black Kids- "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You", from the album "Partie Traumatic". The bad news is they disabled embedding on their music video, so I couldn't get the actual video... just click HERE to see it or watch them perform on Letterman below. They are fun and the music is happy and the album is very enjoyable, it came out last July. This is one of my current ring tones, gotta love it!


I NEED MORE OPINIONS ON THE MUSIC: IF YOU- LIKE IT, HATE IT, THINK ITS OK, IS ONE OF YOUR FAV'S, YOU WANT TO CHECK THIS BAND OUT NOW, ETC. :)

P.S. I deleted my player on the side, because I feel it may cause confusion with this new feature. Was this a good thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails