Saturday, May 30, 2009

Late Music Monday...

There has been a lot going on this week... yes, I am working right now... on a Saturday. I'm done being nice and filling in for people. {ha ha I wish} So since we are really slow and there is so much good music to share, I decided to do this week's feature...... drum roll ........ Its She & Him AKA Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward. "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here" from the "Volume One" album, released spring of 2008. I have been loving these guys since I first heard of them when the album came out. First of all, I am a little-mini-obsessed with Zooey and I enjoy M. Ward's solo music as well. So what a fabulous collaboration!

This video is soo cute/crazy... love it!

*REMEMBER TO PAUSE THE PLAYER ON THE SIDE*



Also, this is more of a side note, but have you seen Zooey's Cotton commercial? It is too cute and it shows of her adorable style. I want to be Zooey... OK its out there! She is awesome. Enjoy the short and sweet commercial below.


3 comments:

  1. Great song! Love those guys! Zooey really is one of the most awesome, eclectic people out there! I've loved her since Almost Famous, she was great in that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!!! I love She and Him as you know, and I also want to be Zooey. She's probably my very favorite actress, I want her hair and her talents and her style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, am in the, "I want to be Zooey Dechanel" fanclub. My sister introduced me to She and Him and I just adore them. Thanks for putting this on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails