Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Voting Day!!

VOTE

Regardless of who you are voting for, just get out and vote. We live in a country where we are lucky enough to have a say in who runs our country {to a certain point} So if you care about America and/or like to voice your opinion about it, you better be voting. Hopefully whoever wins really will bring about change to our country... in a good way! :)

{I'm going to regret not voting early, while I am waiting in line after work today...}


{This is my cute sign I bought off Etsy and put in my office in honor of election day :) }

5 comments:

  1. i voted early this morning and it took me two hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for voting! I went this morning at 6:50 and was done by 7:40. Hopefully our man wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Obama, huh? I just can't figure out who you voted for, so I am reluctant to say that I voted for the man--Obama. You never know how the wackos might react to you saying you voted for him in Utah. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dari, I can't wait to see you on Friday!! Well, that's a lie. I mostly can't wait to see LOLA!! I'm sorry--that's the truth!! She is so beautiful, I just want to hold her and kiss her chubby cheeks! See you soon. P.S. Hooray for Obama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted early! It was awesome. I skipped out on my last period of the day on Halloween...it was my prep period. Oh, and I love all the cool pics of Obama. Excuse me, President Obama.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails