Friday, May 2, 2008

My song of the day


When this song, Paper Airplanes, first came out last year, I liked it alright. But it has slowly grown on me and I love it now!!! I have been craving listening to it for the past few days, so today I have been listening to it tons! I love M.I.A. and I totally think Lady Sovereign ripped M.I.A. off {my personal opinion} so I am glad that she is FINALLY getting a little more recognition. Here is a little ditty for you from her newer CD "KALA". Her old CD "Arular" is awesome too and really upbeat! Listen and enjoy, if you are like me, you are probably dancing in your office chair as you watch this video! Thank goodness that I have my own office ;)


-Paper Airplanes- {the gunshots have caused a little controversy, but I love 'em}


Have a great Friday! {and come to Kilby court to watch the New Nervous if you don't have plans for tonight....}

1 comment:

  1. I love me some M.I.A....I was so stoked to hear this song in that preview...you know which one I'm talking about, I can't remember the name of it though.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails