Thursday, February 14, 2008

To all my girlfriends

I felt like thanking all my stinkin cute friends! I feel very blessed to have the sweet, wonderful, caring, and fun friends that I have! There are more than just who are in these pics, so anyone out there that is my friend... thanks and I love you!!!

Doing things with friends makes whatever you are doing so much more fun! I am glad that even though we are all "getting big", I can still have girls nights and go on group dates with my ladies! Have a great weekend everyone :)






Click to play Celebrate
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I feel very blessed to have you as a girlfriend, too. How come I'm never invited to girls night out? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daris day dear!! You are a great friend!! And I know we all feel the same as you do!!! Thanks for putting together that cute little slideshow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails