Monday, December 3, 2007

Let the Christmas Season begin

This was a great way to start out December! Here are a few reasons why:

  1. We went to to dinner at the Gateway with friends and then went to the lights at Temple Square

  2. I got my hair did!

  3. We got the rest of our bedroom furniture! Here is the dresser with the mirror.
  4. We went to dinner with Chris' parents and their friends then the guys played cards and the girls went to see Enchanted! (which was so cute)

  5. When I arrived home after the movie Chris surprised me with a pre-lit Christmas Tree, a new wreath on the door, a cute stocking for Cooper, and his mom bought him a Shrek toothbrush and a Dora the Exlporer one for me! :)


Ok this wreath is so funny, apparently since I love my dog, Chris felt I needed a dog wreath for the door. If you look closely you can see that the dogs ears are blurry, this is because he is singing and his ears are shaking... so the best part of it is that it is motion sensored and it can scare the crap out of anyone that comes to the door ;) ha ha!!

Chris is such a sweet husband! I was so so excited that he had bought a tree!! I love it and it makes our home feel more Christmas-y and cozy! Then on Sunday his mom gave me some cute, basic bulb ornaments that I really like. Our tree is coming together nicely.

4 comments:

  1. I love the new header! What a sweet husband you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header, and that Sufjan was playing in the background! Well, your December got off to a great start! If you don't know it all ready, you're spoiled! You deserve it though. Hopefully, we'll be able to get together one last time before Christmas, because it'll be a lot further of a drive if we don't! Ha ha! I just got a text message from you. We're on the same wave length!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hooray! I can't wait to see ALL your Christmas decorations, like the tree and the singing dog wreath, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dari!

    Hey girl...not weird @ all...I recognize you from Chad's blog! (:

    Ummmm...ya, I hafta sell my class kits through the AZ store I work at...the same place Chad's mom teaches at. {store policy} But, if you sign up for the class over the phone, I'd be happy to mail them to you...

    the website for the store is:
    www.scrapbooks-etc.com

    Otherwise, I'm always postin' my layouts & class ideas on my blog...
    so just take a peek & adapt.

    So ya, thanks for askin' & have a great day!!

    PS: you have really cute hair.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails