Friday, December 14, 2007

Chase and I

Last night I had the pleasure of babysitting my little cousin Chase. We share the same birthday and are exactly 22 years apart... ya I am old enough to be his mom! For dinner we got Cafe Rio to go then we watched Thomas the tank engine Christmas and ate suckers, then we got ready for bed, read a book and that was our night. He is such a sweetie and can talk soo much now! It freaks me out. He is like a mini adult ha ha I lived with them a year ago while Chris and I were trying to find a house and were wedding planning, so I have been lucky enough to get to know him well. I love Chase :)

As you can see, his sucker was chocolate flavored ha ha It wasn't worth cleaning him up every five minutes. So we did it at the end ;)

He is a little cutie guy

Chase LOVES trains and especially Thomas the Tank Engine. He can name all of the trains! This is him watching it and naming the trains. (sorry about how dark it is)

1 comment:

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails