Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My love

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was cute so I stole it :)

What is his name? Christopher Michael Perry

How long have you been together? almost 2 years now, married for a little over 8 months.

How long did you date? a year and 3 months, engaged for 10 of those months!

How old is he? 23, yes he is a year younger than I am

Who eats more? Oh he definitely does. But lately I have been eating like a fat girl. I need to stop loading up for hybernation. ha ha

Who said I love you first? He did and it scared me, I think I said "Thank you" the first time... I am a jerk.

Who is taller? Chris, he is almost 6'9" and I am 5'9". A foot between us :)

Who sings better? Me, but he is a pretty good singer as well.

Who is smarter? We're both smart, duh.

Whose temper is worse? His, but its not too bad.

Who does the laundry? We both do, but I prefer to because I am kinda particular about it and sometimes he ends up cleaning the same load twice ha ha

Who does the dishes? We trade off, again, I am kinda particular about pre-washing the dishes...

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

Who pays the bills? We both do, we split them pretty evenly.

Who mows the lawn? The lawn service people, HOA covers it!! Except for the backyard but thats tiny, so Chris mows it.

Who cooks dinner? We both do, but we also eat out more than we should. So a lot of the time its Cafe Rio, Mandarin Palace, or Taco Bell HA

Who drives when you are together? Chris mostly unless he wants me to.

Who is more stubborn? We both are...

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Chris because I am usually still mad and would rather not talk about it.

Whose parents do you see the most? His because they live maybe 5 minutes up the road. I wish we saw my family more. Gas is expensive.

Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me and he was way nervous ha ha

Who asked who out? Well technically he asked me out first but I am the one who made the first contact after we met. I didn't know if he even thought I was cute because we met at a party and didn't get to talk much but I thought he was cute. So I sent him a message on myspace and it all started from there ha ha

Who proposed? Chris

Who is more sensitive? Chris, he is a dear heart. But I cry at commercials and stuff, I have a tender heart for sad or sweet stuff.

Who has more friends? Not sure, we both do a pretty good job at keeping in touch with our friends.

Who has more siblings? me I have 4 and he has none.

Who wears the pants in the family? ha ha I hate to say this but... maybe me. Not in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails